Saturday 16 July 2011

My FIRST post!

Seeing as this is my first post, I'll start out with a little bit about myself. My name's Kathryne, and (at the time of writing) I'm 17 years old. I'm on summer break at the moment, but when I go back to sixth form, I'll be studying Film Studies, Media and English Literature for my A Levels. And all depending on the AS grades I get, I'll be applying to universities in September! 


So... Seeing as I want to study Film at uni, I'll be posting a lot of film review-type posts for some time. And the first, is the one I've been most looking forward to for a good few months now! 


This is my first proper blog, unless you count my Media Studies blog from last year... Which probably shows up on my profile, if you're interested in AS Magazine Production...


Yeah, so I'll get cracking with my reviews, and I hope you enjoy... That's if anyone's actually reading this. If not, I'm technically writing to myself here...

No comments:

Post a Comment